After you have installed and configured Kunena, it’s time to set up the template for you fresh installed forum. To do this, follow this simple tutorial.
- Log in to the Administration Panel
- Go to Extensions in Extensions Manager > Install
- Use Upload Package file mode and select installation package on your hard drive.
- Install template package as typical Joomla extension.
- Click on Upload and Install button.
After uploading, your new template will be accessible in Kunena Template Manager rotation. Now you just have to make it default and it will be used to shape all your forums.
Kunena template installation in screenshots: