In brief, JComments is a very easy-to-use and versatile comment system using AJAX created for Joomla. It has adjustable ACL, BBCodes, avatar support, and smiles.
In an effort to make the component more usable and stable, an extra eight months were spent working on the release. Code optimization and better functionality with third-party extensions took the bulk of this development time.
- Streamlined performance and structured code
- Feed Lists (RSS)
- ACL System
- Multilingual support
- Captcha (Flood/Spam protection)
- Easy to use with 3rd party extensions
- More than 30 language localizations
- Ability to create e-mail subscriptions
- IP ban and other moderation
- Ability to report to administrator
In just a matter of a few minutes, you can download and install JComments – especially because the back-end is as user friendly and easy to use as everything else. JComments is THE one and only package you need for comments – whether you want a plain Jane comments section or a comments sections with all the bells and whistles attached.
For being completely free, JComments has an amazing feature-set and is also versatile and extremely customizable as well.