Official support hours: from 9 AM — 6 PM Monday to Friday (GMT +2).
The support staff may not reply on technical inquiries on weekends; all requests will be answered necessarily during working days. Reply time: depending on the complexity of your issue, the answer can be provided between a few hours up to 48 hours. In the particular instances we will notify you if extra time will be required to solve the issue.

RND Kparadise 2.0 - update of travel template (14 Nov 2018)

Tourist and travel template Kparadise updated to version 2.0 and is compatible with Kunena 5.1.6. Do not miss this great template which has unique features: Images in Category and Masonry Grid.

Poll Icon not vissible

2 months 2 weeks ago #840 by mvvfans
Poll Icon not vissible was created by mvvfans
Hi All. I installed the KVivid template last year and everything was working OK. However recently I noticed I no longer see the Poll icon in the topics. It was definitely working before and I checked the settings in the Kunena configuration for the Categories.

I am using Kunena v 5.1.2 and I think I read somewhere your templates are not fully compatible yet. However I cannot revert anymore, it's been a few months since I updated.

Is there still a way to make the Poll icon visible? Or am I missing something? Thanks

I only see these icons.

Attachments:

1 week 1 day ago #961 by Dmitry
Replied by Dmitry on topic Poll Icon not vissible
Hi!

At last we have update it www.roundtheme.com/blog/item/rnd-kvivid-...unena-5-1-compatible

Best regards,
Dmitry

Moderators: Eugene S.