Official support hours: from 9 AM — 6 PM Monday to Friday (GMT +2).
The support staff may not reply on technical inquiries on weekends; all requests will be answered necessarily during working days. Reply time: depending on the complexity of your issue, the answer can be provided between a few hours up to 48 hours. In the particular instances we will notify you if extra time will be required to solve the issue.

RND KVivid -multipurpose template for Kunena 5 (31 Jul 2017)

We are happy to announce a release of new template for Kunena 5 called RND Kvivid. This tempate has designed using bright and contrast colours in Andorid-like style and is ideal for community sites. RND Kvivid comes with some extra settings.

Missing Join Date and Location

2 weeks 5 days ago #668 by fused.038
Hello,

When an User posts I do not see the join date (even though activated on Kunena settings) and the location is an Icon. I'd like it to be text how to do the template override?

2 weeks 4 days ago #669 by Eugene S.
Hi fused.038,
Join date is not displayed for users - this bug is confirmed. We will include this patch to the next version of templates.

To display location as text instead of the icon you need to modify the code.
Open this file:
components/comkunena/template/kvivid/layouts/user/item/summary/default.php at line ~ 102 and remove this code:
<?php if (!empty($profile->location)) : ?>
<div class="hasTooltip" title="<?php echo JText::('COM_KUNENA_MYPROFILE_LOCATION') ?>:<?php echo $this->escape($profile->location); ?>">
    <a href="https://maps.google.com/?q=<?php echo $this->escape($profile->location); ?>"
           target="blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer"><i class="fa fa-map-marker" aria-hidden="true"></i></a>
</div>
<?php endif; ?>

then find line ~ 88:
<?php if ($this->config->showuserstats && $this->config->showranking) : ?>

And add the following code BEFORE line ~ 88:
<?php if (!empty($profile->location)) : ?>
<div>
    <strong><?php echo JText::('COM_KUNENA_MYPROFILELOCATION') ?>: </strong>
    <a class="hasTooltip" title="<?php echo JText::('COM_KUNENA_MYPROFILE_LOCATION') ?>:<?php echo $this->escape($profile->location); ?>" href="https://maps.google.com/?q=<?php echo $this->escape($profile->location); ?>"
           target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer"><?php echo $this->escape($profile->location); ?></a>
</div>
<?php endif; ?>

As a result, you will get this result:

Good luck!

Like our extensions for Kunena?
Add your voice to the JED listing with a 100 score review: bit.ly/2cIg8pF
Thanks!
Attachments:

2 weeks 15 hours ago #677 by fused.038
Thanks for the update, will a template override work as well instead of doing a core hack?

2 weeks 15 hours ago #678 by Eugene S.
If you are going to path layout override, the effect should be the same.
What is override? You make a copy of existing layout and keep it in Joomla template and can modify the design, right? So, this patch can be used in your override ;-)

Like our extensions for Kunena?
Add your voice to the JED listing with a 100 score review: bit.ly/2cIg8pF
Thanks!

2 weeks 15 hours ago #679 by fused.038
Exactly thanks

Partners