Official support hours: from 9 AM — 6 PM Monday to Friday (GMT +2).
The support staff may not reply on technical inquiries on weekends; all requests will be answered necessarily during working days. Reply time: depending on the complexity of your issue, the answer can be provided between a few hours up to 48 hours. In the particular instances we will notify you if extra time will be required to solve the issue.

RND KVivid -multipurpose template for Kunena 5 (31 Jul 2017)

We are happy to announce a release of new template for Kunena 5 called RND Kvivid. This tempate has designed using bright and contrast colours in Andorid-like style and is ideal for community sites. RND Kvivid comes with some extra settings.

Allow Sticky Posts to have separate CSS

4 weeks 14 hours ago #656 by fused.038
Hi guys,

Noticing your code I cannot edit the Sticky Posts CSS due to the fact that it is the same CSS as a regular post. Please direct me to the hardcode of how sticky posts can be altered via a Class or do an update of the Template. If I am missing a configuration option my apologies ofcourse.

Kind regards,

3 weeks 6 days ago #657 by Eugene S.
Hello fused.038,

Thanks for reporting us. The issue is confirmed. We will include the fix in new template update.
Now please open this file: /components/com_kunena/template/kvivid/assets/less/style.less and comment the style at line 1498:
#kunena.layout .table td{
    background-color: @main-light-background;
}

Here is the corrected style:
#kunena.layout .table td{
    // background-color: @main-light-background;
}

You can modify style.less file via Kunena back-end side. Here is the tutorial . But use style.less file instead of custom.css.

Please let me know about the result.
Regards,
Eugene.

Like our extensions for Kunena?
Add your voice to the JED listing with a 100 score review: bit.ly/2cIg8pF
Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: fused.038

Partners