Official support hours: from 9 AM — 6 PM Monday to Friday (GMT +2).
The support staff may not reply on technical inquiries on weekends; all requests will be answered necessarily during working days. Reply time: depending on the complexity of your issue, the answer can be provided between a few hours up to 48 hours. In the particular instances we will notify you if extra time will be required to solve the issue.

RND Kparadise 2.0 - update of travel template (14 Nov 2018)

Tourist and travel template Kparadise updated to version 2.0 and is compatible with Kunena 5.1.6. Do not miss this great template which has unique features: Images in Category and Masonry Grid.

No Login icon responsive view

5 months 2 days ago - 5 months 2 days ago #1060 by Thomas Lesch
No Login icon responsive view was created by Thomas Lesch
Hi,

I have an issue with the responsive view with the template.
There is not the login icon on the right side. You can guess that there is something if you know the position (only the bottom frame from this button is visible).

I had with desktop view a fontawesome issue and changed the icon for that. Is there also a place for the responsive view?

I changed for this: /libraries/kunena/icons/icons.php
Since that were are no updates.

Thx
Tom
Attachments:
The topic has been locked.
5 months 2 days ago #1061 by Thomas Lesch
Replied by Thomas Lesch on topic No Login icon responsive view
Additional info:
It works on samsung galaxy s9.
But not with Huawei tablet 8". After login the icon is visible but if I logout again it's not visible. But there is a tiny space there you could click the login button.
5 months 1 day ago - 5 months 1 day ago #1064 by Eugene S.
Replied by Eugene S. on topic No Login icon responsive view
Hi Tom,

We have discussed Font Awesome issues earlier in ( this topic .

You should include Font Awesome 5.x and disable loading FA 4.x. That's all - there is no need to change any classes.
You made a custom modification in /libraries/kunena/icons/icons.php which is not the way I recommended to do. If a client makes a custom modification, we give no guarantee on correct working.
I recommend to undo your modification and include FA 5.x instead of FA 4.x and make sure there is the only FA version loaded everywhere and then to check out the result again.

Like our extensions for Kunena?
Add your voice to the JED listing with a 100 score review: bit.ly/2cIg8pF
Thanks!
Moderators: Eugene S.