Official support hours: from 9 AM — 6 PM Monday to Friday (GMT +2).
The support staff may not reply on technical inquiries on weekends; all requests will be answered necessarily during working days. Reply time: depending on the complexity of your issue, the answer can be provided between a few hours up to 48 hours. In the particular instances we will notify you if extra time will be required to solve the issue.

RND Kparadise 2.0 - update of travel template (14 Nov 2018)

Tourist and travel template Kparadise updated to version 2.0 and is compatible with Kunena 5.1.6. Do not miss this great template which has unique features: Images in Category and Masonry Grid.

header colors

6 months 1 week ago - 6 months 1 week ago #1057 by Thomas Lesch
header colors was created by Thomas Lesch
Hi,

I have a problem with the forum headers.
The background and font is white - so nobody can see that.
In the color settings I think I did try all colors but there is maybe an "!important" tag somethere.
I marked the header a bit (blue)

How could I fix that? Want to change the background and the font color.

thank you
Tom
Attachments:

6 months 1 week ago #1058 by Eugene S.
Replied by Eugene S. on topic header colors
Hi Tom,
Your Joomla template overrides styles.
View HTML code of the any page and you will find CSS inside of HTML:
/*--Article Title Color--*/ 
#content_full h2, #content_full h2 a:link, #content_full h2 a:visited, #content_full .content_header, #content_full .articleHead, #content_remainder h2, #content_remainder h2 a:link, #content_remainder h2 a:visited, #content_remainder .content_header, #content_remainder .articleHead, .published, .hits, .create{color: #ffffff !important;  }

This code affects H2 headers. You should find where this code is generated in Joomla template and change the color from white to black.

Like our extensions for Kunena?
Add your voice to the JED listing with a 100 score review: bit.ly/2cIg8pF
Thanks!

Moderators: Eugene S.