Official support hours: from 9 AM — 6 PM Monday to Friday (GMT +2).
The support staff may not reply on technical inquiries on weekends; all requests will be answered necessarily during working days. Reply time: depending on the complexity of your issue, the answer can be provided between a few hours up to 48 hours. In the particular instances we will notify you if extra time will be required to solve the issue.

RND Kcombo - Kunena game template (27 Nov 2017)

RND KCombo is a dark template and is best for game forums. It is also can be used in a lot of sites related to cinema, gaming, book forums and other.

GUI bugs after updating to Kunena 5.1.0

1 month 3 weeks ago #787 by Søren Weiss
After updating to Kunena 5.1.0 there are GUI bugs on my website: www.roland-arranger.com . In a browser on my macbook buttons and font size seems bigger and in a browser on the iPhone it looks really bad :-( Is there anything I do about this?

Attachments:

1 month 3 weeks ago #788 by Eugene S.
Hi Søren,

Kunena team made changes in template layout and Kunena 5.1.0 which causes incompatibility with templates made for previous version 5.0.x.
I recommend you back to the previous version by restoring the site from the backup.

Like our extensions for Kunena?
Add your voice to the JED listing with a 100 score review: bit.ly/2cIg8pF
Thanks!

1 month 3 weeks ago #789 by Søren Weiss
Hi Eugene, thank you for your quick reply. I understand that I need to roll back to the previous version of Kunena.

I had, however, hoped that you might have replied that you would soon release an update to the template. I mean... Kunena will be updated again to 5.2, 5.3 etc.... and of course I like to run my website using the latest versions of the components. When are you planning on releasing a template update which is compatible with the latest version of Kunena?

Partners