Official support hours: from 9 AM — 6 PM Monday to Friday (GMT +2).
The support staff may not reply on technical inquiries on weekends; all requests will be answered necessarily during working days. Reply time: depending on the complexity of your issue, the answer can be provided between a few hours up to 48 hours. In the particular instances we will notify you if extra time will be required to solve the issue.

Portfolio App for ZOO released (12 Nov 2016)

This creative App for ZOO let you to organize nice portfolio on your site and represent your projects in its best way. Portfolio App for ZOO works natively with Bootstrap 3 & Uikit templates (two layouts included) and comes with several in-built ZOO elements.

Edit Profile is not working

11 months 3 weeks ago #238 by aamirqutub
I have installed RND KOrder on Kunena Forum but Edit Profile option has stopped working. www.ictgeelong.com.au/index.php/ask-the-community

Please help me with the fix.

11 months 3 weeks ago #239 by sulpher
Hello aamirqutub,

Could you provide us user's login and password to check out this issue on your side, please? You can send credentials at support[at]roundtheme.com

Like our extensions for Kunena?
Add your voice to the JED listing with a 100 score review: bit.ly/2cIg8pF
Thanks!

9 months 6 days ago #317 by sulpher
Hello aamirqutub,
Please let me know is your request still actual? I need login and password to log in on forum and examine this problem...

Like our extensions for Kunena?
Add your voice to the JED listing with a 100 score review: bit.ly/2cIg8pF
Thanks!