Official support hours: from 9 AM — 6 PM Monday to Friday (GMT +2).
The support staff may not reply on technical inquiries on weekends; all requests will be answered necessarily during working days. Reply time: depending on the complexity of your issue, the answer can be provided between a few hours up to 48 hours. In the particular instances we will notify you if extra time will be required to solve the issue.

Portfolio App for ZOO released (12 Nov 2016)

This creative App for ZOO let you to organize nice portfolio on your site and represent your projects in its best way. Portfolio App for ZOO works natively with Bootstrap 3 & Uikit templates (two layouts included) and comes with several in-built ZOO elements.

Recaptcha 2

10 months 4 days ago #303 by kirblam
Hi Support,

I love the RND Kascetic template but it uses the recaptcha system that Blue Eagle does. Recaptcha 2 from Crysis is more mobile friendly and simpler for users also.

Is there any way you could implement an option in Kascetic that would allow Recaptcha 2 or let me know how I could get that working myself? Maybe I'm missing something.

Thanks
JK

10 months 4 days ago #304 by sulpher
Hello JK,
Thanks for your request. That's interesting idea. We'll talk about it within the team. I'll keep you informed about the result.

Regards,
Eugene.

Like our extensions for Kunena?
Add your voice to the JED listing with a 100 score review: bit.ly/2cIg8pF
Thanks!

9 months 3 weeks ago #308 by sulpher
Hello JK,
We've added Google re-Catcha v.2 support in the template. Please download latest version of RND Kascetic and install it over existing template. Please bear in mind if you added some custom changes it'll be lost.

Regards,
Eugene.

Thanks!

9 months 3 weeks ago #311 by kirblam
Hi Eugene

Thanks! That's great. If I made any changes they're probably in git so not a big deal to merge.

Thanks again
JK

9 months 3 weeks ago #312 by sulpher
Hello JK,
Great! :-)
Have a nice day,

Eugene.

Thanks!