Official support hours: from 9 AM — 6 PM Monday to Friday (GMT +2).
The support staff may not reply on technical inquiries on weekends; all requests will be answered necessarily during working days. Reply time: depending on the complexity of your issue, the answer can be provided between a few hours up to 48 hours. In the particular instances we will notify you if extra time will be required to solve the issue.

RND Kparadise 2.0 - update of travel template (14 Nov 2018)

Tourist and travel template Kparadise updated to version 2.0 and is compatible with Kunena 5.1.6. Do not miss this great template which has unique features: Images in Category and Masonry Grid.

Letters in "Search" showing differently

3 years 9 months ago #104 by blackwolfie
Letters in "Search" showing differently was created by blackwolfie
I've just purchased your Kamethyst template for Kunena and I'm extremely happy with it. However I noticed that my forum in "Search" is a bit different from your demo and I'm wondering if it's a bug or perhaps I have done something to cause this. Please have a look: i150.photobucket.com/albums/s88/Shadowzzzzzz/Screenshot.png

As you can see the letters are much smaller, darker and there is a white line for some reason. My website is: betbeaver.com

Do you have any idea what has caused this and how to make it like yours?

3 years 9 months ago #105 by blackwolfie
Replied by blackwolfie on topic Letters in "Search" showing differently
Screenshot attached.

3 years 9 months ago #106 by shtier
Replied by shtier on topic Letters in "Search" showing differently
Hello blackwolfie,
Thanks for your estimation of our template. We are glad to hear you like it :simple_smile:
So, as concerning issues you've figured out above, here are answers:
1. Small size of the text in search box - It's happen because global font size is set to 75% in your Joomla template:
/templates/jsn_megazine_pro/css/custom.css
/ * Set font style for body * /
body {
font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif;
font-size: 75%;
}

2. Legend text in the form differs. Thanks for information. We'll fix it in next update. But now here is the solution:
You can make a little changes in Kamethyst template:
/components/com_kunena/template/rnd_kamethyst/css/custom.css

or in your Joomla template /templates/jsn_megazine_pro/css/custom.css
and add following code:
#Kunena legend {
   color: #999;
   border-bottom: none;
}

Moderators: Eugene S.